Robots serving burgers might a lot closer than we thought, Alexa in the browser fails & the Surface Book nightmare no one is talking about.
Then why Dropbox wants in your kernel real bad, Samsung goes full crazy & the Apollo you’ll want to put in your ear.
- Jawbone Is Trying to Sell Its Speaker Business
- Jawbone stops production of fitness trackers – Tech Insider
- Amazon puts Alexa in the browser with Echosim.io | TechCrunch
- Dropbox gets all up in your kernel with Project Infinite. Cue uproar • The Channel
- Surface Book nightmare: Microsoft won’t fix ‘Sleep of Death’ bug • The Channel
- Apple Rehires Security and Encryption Expert Jon Callas Following FBI Dispute – Mac Rumors
- Take a look at Samsung’s insane Galaxy S7 edge billboard [Video] | 9to5Google
- Apollo 7 – World’s Most Compact True Wireless Earphones by Erato Audio Technology Ltd. — Kickstarter