LinkedIn password dump strikes Mark Zuckerberg & Google Two Factor authenticator users & others. We round it all up. Plus some of the new security features coming to Android N, the era of backpack PC’s is here & what the heck is going on with Nest?
Plus our Kickstarter of the week & more!
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Twitter and Pinterest accounts hacked, LinkedIn password dump likely to blame
- Nest’s time at Alphabet: A “virtually unlimited budget” with no results
- How Android N addresses security
- Need to bypass Google’s two-factor authentication? Send a text message
- Are backpack VR PCs really a thing now? MSI, Zotac and HP think so
- Superyacht is converted from supply ship – Tech Insider