Trump’s getting roasted in the media this week for being a n00b, but we argue they’re actually helping him.
Plus some world news, the Net Neutrality debate reborn & a packed overtime with a special guest!
— Show Notes —
- Putin Warns North Korea Situation Has ‘Seriously Deteriorated’ – Bloomberg
- Chelsea Clinton Gets Another Award, This Time for Handing Out Grapefruits to the Homeless
- N.S.A. Halts Collection of Americans’ Emails About Foreign Targets – The New York Times
- Drugged driving more fatal than drunk driving, report says – CBS News
- EXCLUSIVE: Sean Spicer Tweeted a Bitcoin Address – Not His Password – patribotics
- Trump Press Secretary Sean Spicer Tweets Out a Bitcoin String – CryptoCoinsNews
- In wake of Milo downfall, video surfaces of Bill Maher defending sex between adults and minors – CBS News
- No, Sean Spicer Didn’t Make Some Secret Bitcoin Transaction
- Trump responds to Clinton with late-night tweets – CNNPolitics.com
- The New York Times Offers a Brutal Reminder That Ivanka Trump Is Full of Shit
- Hoping to avoid another failure, Paul Ryan turns to falsehoods | MSNBC
- Did Sean Spicer Tweet a Nefarious Bitcoin Address in January?
- Wasserman Schultz: Public should mind its own business on Obama $400G speaking fee | Fox News
- Making sense of cybersecurity qualifications | CSO Online
- Chris Christie attacks weed legalization – Business Insider
- Christie: ‘Crazy liberals’ want to ‘poison our kids’ with marijuana
- James Comey explains why he sent that letter to Congress right before the election – CNNPolitics.com
- Clinton says Comey’s letter, Russian hackers cost her the election | Reuters