Richard Stallman joins us to celebrate our 200th episode, and we ask him about his hard stance on proprietary software and the unethical people who make a living from it.
Plus: His thoughts on everything from App stores to the Raspberry Pi.
And so much more!
All this week on, The Linux Action Show!
GoDaddy.com Use our codes LINUX to save 10% at checkout, or LINUX20 to save 20%
February $7.99 .co and .com code: cofeb7 and free Private Registration with a domain purchase or transfer code: march9
Support the Show:
Random Distro Of The Day
Linux Action Show Subreddit
- Linux Foundation Ranks Bolstered By NVIDIA And Others
- Radeon UVD Support Going Through Code Review
- Ubuntu 12.04 will bring OS-level privacy options
- Xonotic 0.6 is now available!
- Announcing CrossOver XI
What’s Bryan Doin?
- My In Depth Look at the Spark Tablet Hardware
- Richard Stallman photo source
- 2007 LAS interview with Mark Shuttleworth, sass some pretty telling things in retrospect.
- therealawesomesauce’s LAS Montage for episode 200!