Have some frustrations you need to work out? Then might I suggest shooting your fellow viewer in the virtual face! Jupiter Broadcasting has a new public Xonotic server! Free to play and free to join!
I\’ll tell you all about it, plus a few details about the free open source first person shooter, Xonotic. In this week\’s episode of an In Depth Look.
Support the Show:
- It was developed as a fork of Nexuiz
- The game is running on a heavily modified version of the Quake engine known as \”DarkPlaces\”
- US people are more likely to pronounce it : zone + otic
- European people are more likely to pronounce it : kso + notic
- 0.6 Released March 8th includes new weapon models, new maps, massive new features, and a ton of bugs fixes.
- XonStat: Player Statistics for Jupiter Colony
We also have a TeamSpeak 3 channel which is open to anyone, and is a great way to get to know the people you\’re playing with.
TS3 IP: ts.jupitercolony.com:9990
firstname.lastname@example.org If anyone has questions/ideas.