Crafting and crew skills are getting an update, we’ll run through the important bits, we share new flash point details, and give you are tips for rocking the key binds!
All that and more, in this week’s episode of TORked!
Support the Show:
- Bioware Podcast –
- Crafting & Crew Skills Update
- Community Q&A –
- In Game Events –
- Patch 1.3 Teases –
> Main Content
- 1.2 Patch Notes Continued
- Class Updates – Brief Overview
- New Flashpoint / Operation / Dailies / Warzone
- Guild Bank & New Armour sets
- Further additions slated for Patch 1.3
- The MMO Holy Trinity
- Tank – Leading the charge in battle, Holds Aggro of the enemy(s)
- Healer – Support Role repairing damage taken from enemy fire
- Damage Dealer (DPS) – Kick the everloving shit out of the enemy
- The “perfect” team – balance of all 3 (including differences of advanced classes)
- SWTOR Advanced Class Combinations
- PvE Group Composition Example (flashpoint) 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 2 DPS,
- Strong Group Composition Example (operation / raid) 2 Tank, 2 Healer, 3 DPS, 1 Hybrid (Someone who can DPS or Heal)
- Class Diversity in SWTOR –
- Tips & Tricks
- Key binds
- Focus targeting
> Ep3 Teaser
- 1.2 patch notes part 3 – SO many changes and updates to investigate
- Test server feedback from our team as they continue to explore
- The “Power Of The Sith” – we delve into the dark side to see just why the Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor classes are so popular. It might be a “shocking” experience so be prepared.
- Community Question – What are your ideas to bring the other Crew Skills up to par with the earning power of slicing?