Michael and Chris introduce our new weekly software development podcast. We start with a look at ways beginners can get started with development.
Plus we chat about the issues new developers face entering a market dominated by App stores.
Then – How platform vendors are feeling the need to reclaim greater control from developers.
What is Coder Radio?
- Background info (premise, etc)
Gateways to Programming
- First Programming Language / Platform
- Is there a best programming language / Platform?
- Tools you may already have and not know about
- Tools for learning programming
- Visual Programming Tools
- Illumination Software Creator
Because We were Stupid and We were Lazy
- Security implications of bad programming
- Hardware implications of bad programming
- OS stability implications of bad programming
- Mac OS X Gatekeeper
- Windows 8 App Store
- Ubuntu Software Center