After updating you on the latest STO news, Chris & Jeremy do a character re-spec of Chris’ Rear Admiral and take questions from the chat room of our LIVE stream!
Plus we’ve got a new question for you – but with an all new spin!
Direct Download Links
Our STOked App:
|Grab the STOked iPhone/iPod App and download STOked plus bonus content on the go!|
You know those episodes of TOS, and even sometimes in TNG, when they’d do the entire episode ON THE SHIP, to save money on sets, costumes & budgets, so that they could really splurge on the following episode? Well, that’s what we’re doing with this episode of STOked.
Next week, we’re going to be doing a live gameplay event, and a special MATH segment that’s going to require some extra prep time, and a special feature that we will tell you about at the end of today’s episode. But because that episode is going to take a lot more time than the typical STOked, we have to take it easy on this one.
* Complete list of what’s confirmed for Season 2.0
* Listed under “Season 3+”: Secret Project
– Many expect this to be User Generated Content
DStahl says he’s fighting for C-Store equality:
* Looking to have more items ( or equivalent items ) unlockable via in-game mechanics, rather than C-Store exclusives.
DStahl interested in the idea of F2P “robust demo” mode (similar to LOTRO or DDO)
Pros/Cons of different skills
How to pick your skills
How much/how little to spend
QUESTION FOR NEXT WEEK:
Give us a complete 3- to 5-act script, for new missions for STO. Pitch us the most epic tale you can conjure, that takes place on 3-5 maps in Star Trek Online.
* Try to use existing technology as of Season 2.0
* If you have to stretch the boundaries, remain realistic (no becoming a Q or anything outlandish)
We will pick the best few mission submissions, and act them out Tutorial style, using capture techniques available in-game.