Chris, Mike, and special guest Ben Morse take a look at startup life and everything that comes with it.
- Mihaela writes in to share her love of Delphi and also reccomend that I take a look at C++ builder and Dev Expresses add ons for Windows apps.
- Bill shares some interesting Ubuntu related info — apparently Ubuntu charges for apps.Ubuntu API
- Brian asks that we cover software licences.
- Tim’s email Contracting vs Full Time?
Cole writes in asking about what tools for design are commonly used in the iOS development space. He also asks about open-source Objective-C as a way to make up for the ‘sin of Mac’
If it’s ok, I’d like to introduce the book pick first, as an ice breaker for the startup life topic
- Key Lean Startup Principles:
- MVP, and Concierge MVP
Leap of Faith assumptions
+Build, Measure, Learn feedback loop.
Engine of Growth
- Improving innovation ( start w/ baseline, then improve ) / cut
- Virality Constant / cut
Piviot / cut
Equity and paperwork
- Out Sourcing vs Building a team
- Being an architect
- Choosing a technology stack