With big Google and Apple events on the horizon we look at how Google’s early investment in relative UI layouts will be paying dividends in Android 4.4 KitKat.
Plus: Your emails, our php follow up, a few near-term predictions, and even an RMS rap.
- Need some advice about a career move.
- Choosing a language based on task
- Betting on Linux | Coder Radio 71
- PHP Sucks (and Rocks)
Crystal Ball Time
- Nexus 5, 10 2 release date October 24: Android 4.4 KitKat OS to launch at NYC Google event with new devices | Christian News on Christian Today
Google has sent out invitation to its press event to release the Nexus 5 and Nexus 10 2 on October 28, 2013.
losses at Google\’s Motorola Mobility have accelerated despite three rounds of layoffs that slashed around 6,000 workers. The division is now on pace to bleed $1 billion a year out of the search giant\’s bank account. And yet Google\’s stock topped a record high $1,000 a share today as investors showed renewed confidence in the company\’s future.
Tool of the Week
- Brackets – Post show LOL – It\’s an Air app.