Drones dropping blood, HTC’s dropping profits & Microsoft’s dropping ASUS rigs.
Plus the end to the latest Bitcoin saga, the FBI labeling TOR users & a Kickstarter you won’t believe!
- Drones to Deliver Medical Supplies in Rwanda – YouTube
- Here’s the Smartest Drone Delivery Idea We’ve Seen Yet
- Holy earnings catastrophe, Batman: HTC revenue falls 64% in Q1
- Podcasts Surge, but Producers Fear Apple Isn’t Listening
- Apple’s actual role in podcasting: be careful what you wish for – Marco.org
- Nvidia’s new graphics cards are a big deal
- Microsoft half-bricks Asus Windows 7 PCs with UEFI boot glitch
- FBI Can Obtain A Warrant If You Run Tor Come Decembe
- Bitcoin ‘creator’ backs out of Satoshi coin move ‘proof’
- Bruce Fenton on Twitter: “With cryptography & blockchain based audits Madoff, who fooled the board of Nasdaq, would have been caught in days rather than 40 years.”
- WikiLeaks on Twitter: “We’d like to thank #Satoshi hoaxer Dr Craig Wright for showing how bankrupt the fact-checking standards are at the BBC, LRB & Economist.”
- PayPal quietly removes buyer protections for Kickstarter, Indiegogo and other crowdfunding platforms