459: Revolution in Review
30 March 2022
We just watched Revolution OS before the show, so we reflect on the audacity of their vision and the new revolution we see brewing.
- MacOS Nix Setup (an alternative to Homebrew) — Installing Nix requires two phases: installing Nix itself, and then installing nix-darwin.
- Jupiter Broadcasting East Coast Meetup — Let’s hang out at the park across the street from Prime BBQ.
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — I’ve broken down & am going to be using #blockchain for something. Here’s my obligatory #web3 tweet ;) Trolling aside, I am very excited. It’s actually a really great practical solution for a real-world problem my customers face. You were right. I see it now. Don’t tell @ChrisLAS
- Revolution OS - YouTube
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says He Owns Cryptocurrency — Cook said in a recorded interview for The New York Times’ DealBook conference that he views crypto as “reasonable to own” within a “diversified portfolio.”
- Resources and Information for Building on Solana — A manual for joining the Solana ecosystem. By builders for builders.
- Dive into the Bitcoin DeFi Ecosystem — While other chains may have taken the lead in terms of DeFi development, the Bitcoin community has also not been resting on its laurels and have ploughed ahead with implementing DeFi dApps on the blockchain.
- Cardano Developer Portal — Cardano is a collection of open-source, patent-free protocols. It’s a platform that enables you to store, transform, and manage value, identity, and governance. Cardano follows research not opinions or bias.
- Get started with the technical concepts | Cardano Developer Portal
- Cardano Stack Exchange
- Latest Developers topics - Cardano Forum
- Strike - Best app in the US to Quickly Buy Sats