464: Our Cuban Car Moment
4 May 2022
Mike shares a tale involving a comedy of errors, and we ponder a new reusable culture around tech.
- PodcastIndex Social — Chris on Mastadon
- Office Hours w/Chris — A podcast for the community of Jupiter Broadcasting, the Open Source media powerhouse of the Internet. Get the inside scope on our projects, the future of independent media, and decentralized community.
- Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger anticipates the end of the chip shortages by 2024 — That’s part of the reason that we believe the overall semiconductor shortage will now drift into 2024, from our earlier estimates in 2023, just because the shortages have now hit equipment and some of those factory ramps will be more challenged.
- Intel CEO Gelsinger on Chip Shortage, PC Market - YouTube
- Telegram ‘Premium’ subscription is in the works — Highlighted on an unofficial Telegram Beta channel, the latest iOS beta version (8.7.2) of Telegram has revealed the first evidence of “Telegram Premium,” which seems to be primarily focused on expanded reactions and stickers that aren’t available in the app’s free format.
- Telegram Premium appears in beta with exclusive reactions and stickers
- Apple Gives Developers More Time to Update ‘Outdated’ Apps Before Removal — Apple says that apps that have not been updated within the past three years and which do not meet a minimum threshold for downloads (“not been downloaded at all or extremely few times during a rolling 12 month period”) are subject to the policy, with developers receiving notices via email.
- TMB Careers - The Mad Botter — Find your next job at The Mad Botter INC.