482: Building Your Light Saber
7 September 2022
We look back at how tools, processes, and developer trends have changed over nearly ten years of the show.
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — Hope my @PlayMTG & @MTG_Arena had a blast! For the first time out “for real” in a while, I think I did JarJar good :) Standard: 5-0 Sealed: 5-3 Thanks for all the great content to get me up to speed after years off of #MTG
- Upcoming Jupiter Broadcasting Meetups — Check out our upcoming meetups, and join us!
- Join the West Coast Crew Matrix Chatroom — Join our chat room of west coasters for our upcoming road trip and future trips!
- Apple’s iPhone overtakes Android with more than half of the US market share — It’s been a long road for Apple, but the iPhone finally overtakes Android in smartphone market share.
- Xcode Cloud Subscriptions Now Available for Developers — 25 compute hours per month is free at the current time, but will later cost $15 per month. 100 computer hours per month is priced at $50/month, 250 compute hours per month is priced at $100/month, and 1000 compute hours per month is priced at $400/month.