533: Critical Failure in Open Source
30 August 2023
U.S. officials are warning open-source software could be a cyber security threat. Their solution? Money. But do we want them picking the winners and losers of open source?
- ⚡ Alby: Your Boost companion for the web — Create an Alby Account to get a lightning wallet for payments wherever you go.
- 🎉 Coder Radio on the Podcastindex.org — Boost from the Web. Once you have Alby topped off, you can Boost from our page on the Podcast Index.
- Harnessing Generative AI for Application Modernization at Speed and Scale — hat happens when you have applications that have been curated and maintained by different authors of different elements over decades?
- 2023 Speakers - OLF Conference — We are excited about our lineup of speakers for the 2023 OLF Conference! Read on to learn more about what they have to say.
- U.S. officials warning of potential cyber threat to U.S. infrastructure and power grid - YouTube — CNBC’s Eamon Javers reports on exclusive reporting around a cybersecurity threat.
- Cursor - The AI-first Code Editor — Build software faster in an editor designed for pair-programming with AI
- A Study on Robustness and Reliability of Large Language Model Code Generation — The evaluation results show that evenfor GPT-4, 62% of the generated code contains API misuses,which would cause unexpected consequences if the code isintroduced into real-world software.