279: WireGuardians of the Galaxy
11 December 2018
We have a WireGuard success story to share, and it's probably not what you're expecting.
- Fire effect for the Keyboardio Model 01 keyboard
- Keyboardio: heirloom-grade keyboards for serious typists
- chrimbus_’s self hosted streaming questions — Yo @ChrisLAS / @ubuntupodcast I’m tired of depending on our internet to play movies for the kiddo. I was trying to rip some dvds tonight using VLC and AcidRip in hopes to run them off a home server. Either the video ends up glitchy af or no audio. Any suggestions?
- Beta source code missing · Issue #3479 · MediaBrowser/Emby
- Annoucing Jellyfin - a free software fork of Emby — After the announcement of Emby transitioning to a proprietary model, a number of us decided to fork it to focus on delivering a free software media solution
- Streama: Self hosted streaming media server.
- Ubuntu 19.04 Release Date & Planned Features — The Ubuntu 19.04 release date is scheduled for April 18, 2019.
- GNOME Shell In Ubuntu 19.04 Should Be Faster
- Ubuntu Desktop 19.04 Cycle | Trello
- Canonical makes Kubernetes moves — Canonical wants to make it darn clear that, besides being the leading cloud Linux distributor, it’s also a major Kubernetes player.
- Proposed Energy Aware Scheduling For The Linux Kernel Revised A Tenth Time — The ARM Linux developers continue working on Energy Aware Scheduling (EAS) for the mainline Linux kernel to better handle systems with asymmetric CPU topologies
- Mike’s systemd udev fix
- Which two names work best for the Jupiter Broadcasting Automation system?
- LinuxFest Northwest 2019
- WireGuard for iOS - TestFlight
- How to easily configure WireGuard - Stavros’ Stuff
- Use Reddit In The Terminal With RTV (Reddit Terminal Viewer)
- Easily Convert Audio File Formats with SoundConverter
- sshuttle: Transparent proxy server that works as a poor man’s VPN
- corkscrew: A tool for tunneling SSH through HTTP proxies
- Test utility for cve-2018-1002105