377: Buttered-Up Fedora
27 October 2020
Fedora 33 is a bold release, and we’ve put it through the wringer. We tell you what’s great, and what you should know before diving in.
- XFS File-System With Linux 5.10 Punts Year 2038 Problem To The Year 2486 - Phoronix
- Linux 5.10 Is The Next LTS Kernel - Phoronix
- Thorsten ‘the Linux kernel logger’ Leemhuis on Twitter — #Linux 5.10 will be the next Longterm (aka LTS) #kernel (and thus supported for at least two years, but in the end it often are six). That’s what @gregkh said a few minutes ago in a “Ask the Expert Session” on #OSSummit Europe
- System76 Blog: What’s New in Pop!_OS 20.10
- A Look At The Performance Improvements With System76 Pop!_OS 20.10 - Phoronix
- YouTube-DL Removed From GitHub After DMCA Notice
- GitHub took down popular YouTube downloader — so devs made more copies
- 1Password for Linux beta is now open 🎊 🐧 🎊 | 1Password
- All Jupiter Broadcasting Shows
- Fedora 33 is officially here!
- Fedora 33 Review: What’s New and How to Upgrade | FOSS Linux
- Fedora 33 Released With Workstation Using Btrfs By Default - Phoronix
- Fedora 33 To Stick With systemd-resolved Following Last Minute Concerns - Phoronix
- Contribute at the Fedora Test Week for Kernel 5.9 - Fedora Magazine
- Feedback: System76 Disclosure
- Feedback: Open Source Support
- Feedback: FreeIPA
- Pick: annie — Fast, simple and clean video downloader.