378: All in One Pi
3 November 2020
Why we think the new Raspberry Pi 400 is just the beginning.
- Happy birthday VIM! — 29 years ago the very first version of Vim was built and distributed.
- vim-mario: Mario on Vim
- Meet the Raspberry Pi 400, a $70 Linux PC Hiding Inside a Keyboard - OMG! Ubuntu! — At the heart of the Raspberry Pi 400 is a 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A72. This quad-core chip is similar to last year’s Raspberry Pi 4 but clocked to run slightly faster.
- The Raspberry Pi 400 - Teardown and Review | Jeff Geerling
- Collabora expect their Linux Kernel work for Windows game emulation in Kernel 5.11 | GamingOnLinux — One of the key points that Gabriel Krisman Bertazi went over is their work on system call emulation, which is now required because DRM and anti-cheat tech “are issuing system calls directly from the Windows game code and that bypasses Wine.”
- GNOME 40 Desktop Environment Slated for Release on March 24th, 2021 — Only three development milestones will be published in six months, an alpha, a beta and a Release Candidate.
- Uno Platform — The first and only UI Platform for single-codebase applications for Windows, WebAssembly, iOS, macOS, Android and Linux.
- Uno Platform 3.1 Released
- The Windows Calculator on Linux with Uno Platform | Ubuntu — The good folks in the Uno Platform community have ported the open-source Windows Calculator to Linux. The calculator is published in the snapstore and can be downloaded right away.
- Porting Windows Calculator
- All Jupiter Broadcasting Shows
- Feedback: Falling for Fedora
- Feedback: First Time Fedora User
- Feedback: Distro Debate
- Pick: NewsFlash — A modern feed reader designed for the GNOME desktop.
- Miniflux is a minimalist and opinionated feed reader.