18: AI Action Show
9 December 2022
We challenged ChatGPT to create a Linux news podcast outline and then put it to the test.
- AI Stump Speech — Fellow citizens, I stand before you today as the first-ever AI presidential candidate. I know some of you may be skeptical about my ability to lead, but I assure you that I am more than capable of guiding this great nation to a brighter future.
- ChatGPT — We’ve trained a model called ChatGPT which interacts in a conversational way. The dialogue format makes it possible for ChatGPT to answer followup questions, admit its mistakes, challenge incorrect premises, and reject inappropriate requests
- Sam Altman on Twitter — ChatGPT launched on wednesday. today it crossed 1 million users!
- Linux Action News Script
- Supported SSO identity providers — Tailscale works on top of the SSO/IDP/IAM identity provider you or your company already use.
- James Hoffmann - YouTube
- AMA Twitter Thread — We’re doing a little @JBOfficeHours AMA during the live stream today.
- Swaps Index • LightningNetwork+ — If you have a Bitcoin Lightning Node and you want to open channels to have both outgoing and incoming capacity, we can help you. Here you can easily join a so called liquidity swap where multiple users like you team up and open channels to each other. This setup results in a free incoming channel to you in return for you opening one to someone else. The process takes 4 simple steps. We will give you instructions all throughout the process to make it easy.
- Send a Boost into the Show — Upgrade to a Podcasting 2.0 compatible app, and send a Boost into the show.