27: Picture Perfect
11 September 2020
Some big news for Jupiter Broadcasting and a picture-perfect app-pick with Lychee. Chris politely suggests Alex reconsider his Syncthing doubts.
- Lychee: A great looking and easy-to-use photo-manager — Lychee is a free photo-management tool, which runs on your server or web-space.
- Syncthing — Syncthing is a continuous file synchronization program. It synchronizes files between two or more computers in real time, safely protected from prying eyes. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, whether it is shared with some third party, and how it’s transmitted over the internet.
- Syncthing | Security
- Syncthing Discovery Server
- Syncthing Relay Server
- Introducer Configuration
- CloudFree Smart Plug – Runs Tasmota — This product runs Tasmota, which requires some technical skill to set up. The Tasmota project will not provide technical support.
- Raspberry Pi Power Monitor — This project is an extremely affordable, yet highly capable “build-your-own” energy monitoring solution. With up to six total inputs, you can monitor many different consumption and production sources.
- blog.ktz.me - Send a Pushover notification from Linux — How can you make a Linux system notify your phone when it reboots?
- Apprise - One notification library to rule them all — Apprise allows you to send a notification to almost all of the most popular notification services available to us today such as: Telegram, Discord, Slack, Amazon SNS, Gotify, etc.