537: Unity Mutiny
30 September 2023
Our unique take on the Unity outrage, thoughts on RustRover, and Mike shares a very annoying mistake.
- ⚡ Alby: Your Boost companion for the web — Create an Alby Account to get a lightning wallet for payments wherever you go.
- 🎉 Coder Radio on the Podcastindex.org — Boost from the Web. Once you have Alby topped off, you can Boost from our page on the Podcast Index.
- A montage of snippets from Jupiter Broadcasting’s CoderRadio Show — Alex is bloggin ‘bout Coder.
- RustRover: Rust IDE by JetBrains — A brand new JetBrains IDE for Rust Developers
- Introducing RustRover – A Standalone Rust IDE by JetBrains | The IntelliJ Rust Blog — Today we’re opening the RustRover Early Access Program (EAP) and we’d love for you to try it, give us feedback, and help us shape the product.
- Adobe launches Photoshop for the web with its popular desktop AI tools — Photoshop for the web is now generally available as part of all Photoshop paid plans and includes Firefly-powered features like Generative Fill.
- Epic Games cuts around 830 jobs — According to a Bloomberg report, Epic is cutting roughly 16 percent of its workforce.
- Unity has updated its controversial pricing policy again — A troublesome rollout of new policy changes had left developers frustrated and angry
- An open letter to our community | Unity Blog — I want to start with this: I am sorry.
- Godot Engine — Free and open source 2D and 3D game engine