222: Linux Action News
6 January 2022
GnuPG has some great news, Libadwaita 1.0 has arrived and we share our thoughts, plus a big batch of updates from the Matrix project.
- Koch: A New Future for GnuPG — Longtime GnuPG maintainer Werner Koch has posted an update on the project, mostly focused on the new associated “GnuPG VS-Desktop” business that is, it seems, going quite well.
- A Short introduction to Fuchsia — FuchsiaOS, by now just Fuchsia, was designed to be an entirely modular system, allowing its libraries and applications to be entirely removed, updated and added on it without the system get affected .
- fimage — Portable Fuchsia Emulator
- More Troublesome x86 Android Tablets Being Fixed Up By New Linux Driver — The forthcoming x86-android-tablets driver is focused on the issue of many x86 tablets having invalid entries within their ACPI DSDT tables.
- Libadwaita 1.0 Released For Kicking Off A New Year Of GNOME App Development — GNOME’s libadwaita 1.0 has been released for this library implementing the GNOME Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) and complementary to the GTK toolkit.
- The Mega Matrix Holiday Special 2021 — Looking back at 2021, it’s unbelievable how much stuff has been going on in the core team.