483: Chris Is Done With Raspberry Pi
6 November 2022
We surprise each other with three different topics, and Chris has a big update on the ODROID H3+.
- The Steam Linux Beta Begins…
- Steam Linux Use Tips Up In October Thanks To The Steam Deck — The growth of Steam Deck adoption also now bumps AMD’s CPU marketshare among Steam on Linux gamers to 56% against Intel, an increase in October alone of +4.37%.
- GitHub Issue: Geocatching details on site
- ODROID-H3+ – ODROID — Great compatibility, a brand new x86 64-bit single board computer with large memory capacity and advanced IO ports.
- ODROID-H3 Case Type 2 – ODROID
- ODROID-H3 Case Type 3 – ODROID
- plex - LinuxServer.io
- Jellyfin intro-skipper Plugin
- Tuxies Board Room
- Ubuntu Summit 2022 — An opportunity for the broader Ubuntu community to learn and speak about the amazing work and success stories happening in the ecosystem.
- How to Revert the Last Git Commit | Linode
- What happened to signal-desktop? - snapcraft.io — This is due to a DMCA takedown request coming from people representing Signal. Canonical is currently working with Signal to resolve this issue.
- “signal-desktop” not found · Issue #70 · snapcrafters/signal-desktop
- Install signal-desktop on Linux | Snap Store
- Godot Engine — Free and open source 2D and 3D game engine.
- Godot’s Graduation: Godot moves to a new Foundation — Software Freedom Conservancy and the Godot leadership are excited to share their decision that the Godot project has reached a level of success for which it makes sense for Godot to have its own independent foundation.
- Announcing Godot’s Graduation from SFC!
- I will try my best to explain why the upcoming @godotengine foundation can’t offer Console ports.
- Open source game development advances with Godot Engine 3.5 out now
- The next big step: Godot 4.0 reaches Beta
- Godot: Exporting for Linux
- Mastodon gained 70,000 users after Musk’s Twitter takeover. I joined them
- With Twitter in chaos, Mastodon is on fire | CNN Business
- How to securely store secrets in BitWarden CLI and load them into your ZSH shell when needed | by Zack Proser | Oct, 2022 | Gruntwork
- Intel ME-Enabled System Needed For Updating Arc Graphics GSC Firmware — Update: Intel reached out to say firmware updating will work on AMD platforms, but awaiting to hear futher details.
- Podcasting 2.0 Apps
Linode Cloud Hosting
A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
Bitwarden is the easiest way for businesses and individuals to store, share, and sync sensitive data.
Tailscale is a Zero config VPN. It installs on any device in minutes, manages firewall rules for you, and works from anywhere. Get 20 devices for free for a personal account.