56: Feeling Wyze
22 October 2021
Local self-hosted video capture with AI object detection just got easy. Morgan joins us to detail his Frigate setup and its optional tight integration with Home Assistant.
- OPNsense Repo — Welcome to my custom community repository, offering a couple of packages and plugins which are not available in core and even wouldn’t fit.
- Michael @mimu_muc
- Uptime Kuma — It is a self-hosted monitoring tool like “Uptime Robot”.
- Frigate — A complete and local NVR designed for Home Assistant with AI object detection. Uses OpenCV and Tensorflow to perform realtime object detection locally for IP cameras.
- Frigate integration for Home Assistant
- Morgan’s Config 1
- Morgan’s Config 2
- Morgan’s Config 3
- Wyze Doorbell Camera
- WallPanel and Alarm Panel Application Maintainers Wanted — I am looking for an individual or individuals to take over these projects. WallPanel is very popular for displaying the Home Assistant home page. Alarm Panel integrates with the Home Assistant Alarm component and the Alarmo integration.
- Fully Kiosk Browser Lockdown
- Plex Meta Manager — Plex Meta Manager is a Python 3 script that can be continuously run using YAML configuration files to update on a schedule the metadata of the movies, shows, and collections in your libraries as well as automatically build collections based on various methods all detailed in the wiki.
- ktz-plexmetamanager at master · IronicBadger/infra
This course covers the various software, tools, and utilities used to configure web services on a Linux host.
Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account.
Get peace of mind knowing your files are backed up securely in the cloud with Backblaze.