533: LinuxFest North Jeff
22 October 2023
We try and pull off one too many projects, but you can't argue with the results. We report on our week of rebuilds and rescues and having a blast at LinuxFest Northwest.
- 🎉 Alby — Boost into the show, first grab Alby, top it off, and then head over to the Podcast Index.
- ⚡️ LINUX Unplugged on the Podcastindex.org — You can boost from the web. Once Alby is topped off, visit our page on the Podcast Index.
- LinuxFest Northwest
- Call for Feedback: Unplugged Tuxies - 2022 - Forms — You have one week! Let’s make this the best Tuxies EVER!
- Texas Linux Festival 2024 Call For Papers Open Now
- Stones Throw Brewery
- 1-Up Lounge Video Game Bar & Lounge
- Brandywine Kitchen
- BitMaker-hub/NerdMiner_v2: Improved version of first ESP32 NerdMiner — The main aim of this project is to let you learn more about minery and to have a beautiful piece of hardware in your desktop.
- IPFS Podcasting — Decentralized Podcast Distribution over IPFS - Crowd hosting podcast episodes with storage & bandwidth provided by volunteer nodes.
- AI in Nextcloud: what, why and how - Nextcloud — To fit everyone’s needs, we offer several types of integrations for AI, from completely self-hosted options to integrations with external services.
- How to debloat Windows 11 from junk apps (best method) — Debloat Windows 11 and (partially) retake control of your computer with a third-party tool from GitHub.
- ninite.com — No toolbars. No clicking next. Just pick your apps and go.
- Beepy by SQFMI
- Orchestra plays Microsoft Windows™ - the waltz
- Find the Dragon
- Moonlight PC v5.0.0
- Vectorpea - Online Vector Editor — Vectorpea.com is a free online tool for editing vector graphics with support for AI, PDF and SVG files.
A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
Kolide is a device trust solution for companies with Okta, and they ensure that if a device isn’t trusted and secure, it can’t log into your cloud apps.
Tailscale is a Zero config VPN. It installs on any device in minutes, manages firewall rules for you, and works from anywhere. Get 20 devices for free for a personal account.