519: Not So OpenAI
24 May 2023
OpenAI's CEO Sam Altman has gone straight for the open-source kill move.
- Cancelling HP Instant Ink prevents cartridges from being used — It turns out that their terms state that you’re buying the ability to print x pages and the ink is actually always owned by HP, even when in your possession.
- LIVE: OpenAI CEO Sam Altman testifies during Senate hearing on AI oversight — 05/16/23 - YouTube — The Senate Judiciary Committee holds a hearing examining the rules for artificial intelligence.
- ChatGPT creator Sam Altman reflects on the Senate’s A.I. regulatory hearing - YouTube — ChatGPT creator Sam Altman remarks on the The Senate Judiciary Subcommittee hearing about the “Oversight of A.I.: Rules for Artificial Intelligence.”
- OpenAI’s Sam Altman To Congress: Regulate Us, Please!
- OpenAI’s Sam Altman tells senators: regulate us
- Sam Altman, ChatGPT Creator and OpenAI CEO, Urges Senate for AI Regulation - The New York Times
- OpenAI’s Sam Altman calls for regulation amid fears AI could cause ‘significant harm to the world’ | Euronews
- OpenAI CEO calls for laws to mitigate ‘risks of increasingly powerful’ AI | ChatGPT | The Guardian
- ChatGPT chief says artificial intelligence should be regulated by a US or global agency | AP News
- OpenAI’s Sam Altman urges AI regulation in Senate hearing | The Seattle Times
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman warns of AI’s potential harm, wants regulations - The Washington Post
- ChatGPT’s Sam Altman Warns Congress That AI ‘Can Go Quite Wrong’ - WSJ
- Sam Altman: CEO of OpenAI calls for US to regulate artificial intelligence - BBC News
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman tells Congress he wants regulation | Fortune
- Senate hearing highlights AI harms and need for tougher regulation
- Mr. ChatGPT goes to Washington: OpenAI CEO Sam Altman testifies before Congress on AI risks | CNN Business
- OpenAI chief concerned about AI being used to compromise elections | Reuters
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Pleads for AI Regulation
- Spooked by ChatGPT, US Lawmakers Want to Create an AI Regulator | WIRED
- Mohegan ₿TC 🟠 on Twitter — Today we got the first glimpse of the dangers of AI and social media An image was released on twitter stating there was an explosion near the Pentagon 🤦♂️ News spread quickly and over $500 million was sold off from the S&P 500 in minutes This is just the beginning
- More Recent Apple Trademark Activity: ‘realityproOS’
- Reality Pro launch and pricing: Making sense of the speculation — The consensus view so far has been that Apple will announce the Reality Pro AR/VR headset at WWDC on June 5, and that pricing will be around $3,000. But some are questioning both …